ManTech Network Administrator, Senior Lead in Wiesbaden, Germany
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Comptia Security • Minimum CE:
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Preferred CE:
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP
Other Skills Preferred:
• Cisco IOS for LAN/WAN routers and switches
• Cisco IOS for SAN fabric networking switches
• Management of Cisco MDS SAN switches highly preferred.
• Cisco Fabric Manager experience a plus.
• Alterpoint, Solar Winds, or other network monitoring applications.
• Install, configure, and maintain site customer's LAN and SAN network devices.
• Install, configure, and maintain Cisco 6500/4500/3800 /3700 series switches and routers
• Install, configure, and maintain Cisco MDS series SAN fabric swithes.
• Employ network management expertise in the area of fault management, configuration management, performance management, and security management
• Responsible for the daily operations, maintenance, and 100% functionality of LAN/WAN support equipment.
• Coordinates with local network authority to ensure all routers/switches are in compliance with local security policy and configuration standards.
• Performs routine tasks such as port configuration, enable/disable ports, update device OS, check logs, perform backups of system configuration and/or logs, run physical media to/from network equipment and rack mounted components.
• May be required to perform as backup to the SAN-Network administrator for short periods.
• Ensures full functionality for all assigned Storage Area Network switches to establish the fabric.
• Ensures operational and IA best practices are adhered to during system sustainment activities.
• May be required to perform vulnerability checks to determine IA threats.
• Performs routine patching per OEM guidance.
• Assist in establishing new LUNs to meet customer requirements.
• Configures port groups and ensures the physical path between SAN attached servers and the SAN controller are available.
• Performs daily check of all SAN links via Cisco Fabric Manager Server.
• Coordinates dual path configuration with server administrators to ensure redundant links for system data path resilience.
• Experienced in a wide range of Internetworking technologies, systems, and telecommunication architectures.
• Experience different flavors of Cisco IOS and Catalyst OS platforms.
• Routine design, planning, and implementation of various levels of Secure Enterprise and Campus data/voice networks.
• Configuration of Overall Network Routing and Switching, VLANS, Access Control Lists, spanning tree, bridging, HSRP, load-balancing, backup routes, TACACS+, and VoIP (Cisco Call Manager & Unity Servers).
• Daily Network Monitoring, analysis, and security auditing using Cisco Works, HP OpenView, MRTG, What's Up - Gold, Cisco Network Analysis Modules, and Cisco ACS.
• Installation of infrastructure such as Category 5 cabling, Fiber Optics, and Serial RS standard solutions.
• Conducts evaluation, recommendation, and integration of new technologies into the LAN/WAN environment.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years related experience.
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.