ManTech Warfare Analyst, Senior in Washington, District Of Columbia
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We are looking for experienced BRAWLER, CFAM, or AFSIM Analysts to support our dynamic, growing program in Arlington, VA.
To be considered, one must currently hold a current / active SECRET clearance (Top SECRET highly preferred)
• Provide analytical support utilizing modeling and simulation tools to create and maintain the data structures to provide short notice, responsive analysis capability in addition to long-term studies.
• Use modeling and simulation expertise to support study plan objectives, construct scenarios, create and maintain input data structures and files, run/modify the models, analyze model output, prepare output for presentation, and assist in final documentation of HQ AF/A9 analytical efforts. These efforts include various support analyses, weapon system capability analyses, current and future force structure analyses, munitions analyses, and future trade-off studies such as Analyses of Alternatives (AoAs).
• Models include but are not limited to the Combat Forces Assessment Model (CFAM), BRAWLER (Air Combat Simulation), Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration, and Modeling (AFSIM), Synthetic Theater Operations Research Model (STORM), Weapons Effects Analysis and Probability Software (WEAPS), and the Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual (JMEM) Weaponeering System (JWS).
Job Description Responsibilities:
Deliver analysis products associated with modeling and simulation tools and create and maintain the data structures used by them to provide short notice, responsive analysis capability in addition to long-term studies. Experience in modeling & simulation and analysis of modern combat aircraft and other airborne systems and weapons employment in an air campaign or other theater-wide operational environment.
Assist the government in performing force structure and munitions analyses. They will examine specific questions that relate to force structure composition, modernization, or recapitalization. These studies may include broad forces across multiple mission design series or specifically focus on a single weapon system. Alternatively, these studies may examine war reserve materiel including munitions inventory requirements, modernization of existing munitions, or new munitions. These studies will use CFAM, BRAWLER, AFSIM, STORM, WEAPS, JWS, or other analytic models or tools. These studies may be long-term efforts lasting months or short notice efforts requiring results in days.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in modeling & simulation of military systems (modern combat aircraft and other airborne systems) and weapons employment in engagement and mission-level models
• Experience creating, maintaining, and modifying code and run sets to address specific analysis questions
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience developing study plans that include background, purpose of study, scope/limitations, critical assumptions and constraints, measures of effectiveness (MOEs), study parameters and variables, methodology description, data requirements and schedule.
• Experience collecting and establishing the pedigree of input data, conducting risk analysis; model manipulation and modification.
• Experience using mathematical models and/or simulation tools to evaluate system performance and utility.
• Previous experience with CFAM, BRAWLER, STORM, or AFSIM.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.