ManTech Systems Engineering Lead – Workforce & Policy Development in Washington, District Of Columbia
The Systems Engineering Lead – Policy and Workforce Team/Deputy SETA PM will support the SETA PM by providing day-to-day management and support to the SETA Policy and Workforce staff and act as the Deputy SETA PM for the S&T Office of Systems Engineering Task Order. The Policy and Workforce Team Lead will be responsible for personnel administration and task assignments for Policy and Workforce Team Personnel as well as provide for oversight and quality of products related to policy and workforce development tasks. The Policy and Workforce Team Lead will ensure the SETA PM/Technical Director is informed of emerging critical policy and workforce issues and personnel issues. In the role of Deputy SETA PM, may provide supervisory personnel administration of selected SETA personnel as well as consolidate the necessary information for the SETA PM to support the completion of Monthly Cost and Performance Reports.
· Liaison with the OSE Federal Policy and Workforce Lead, OSE Deputy Director, and OSE Director in the identification of policy and workforce changes and development/revision of DHS SE policy and workforce issues.
· Liaison between the SETA component leads, as needed, to ensure performance expectations, scope of work, and deadlines are clearly understood and met (Deputy PM responsibility)
· Identify, develop, and implement process standardization and improvements, as needed
· Coordinate/clarify executive tasking and data calls between SETA component leads related to acquisition programs
· Participate in collaborative discussions to solve complex acquisition, systems engineering, policy and workforce gaps and issues.
· Individually contribute and assist the federal staff to fulfill its mission, goals and objectives
· Propose, develop, review, recommend, edit and adjudicate acquisition policies, processes, procedures, artifacts and guidances.
· Personnel administration of SETA Policy and Workforce Team Staff including: Time and Labor; Travel; Training; Annual Performance Goals.
· Identify and shape opportunities for ManTech support
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.