ManTech Network Engineer in Stafford, Virginia
Join the ManTech Cyber Solutions Group and become an integral member of a diverse Cyber Range Services team. For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex national security problems. We are comprised of approximately 8,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base expands and diversifies, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
Provide network engineering services focusing on designing, configuring, and integrating network technologies into the CSR ecosystems. Provide network expertise for design and installation projects using standard technologies with a focus on network security. Comfortable leading discussions at the executive level.
• Interface with customers to collect and clarify requirements. May be considered a Lead.
• Manage network communications testing, installation, and support, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems
• Create and implement router and switch configurations
• Experience with all Cisco LAN, WAN and WLAN technologies, VPN, load balancers, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.
• Provides senior level Tier 3 network services for complex issues elevated from Tier 2 support groups. Identifies failing components.
• Identifies performance issues, interprets trends, and implements improvements.• Identify and diagnose problems affecting network performance using software and hardware tools
• Provide recommendations to enhance and improve network performance
• Perform a broad spectrum of system engineering design, integration, and implementation tasks and activities, including personnel, hardware, software, budget, facilities, and/or equipment
• DoD Secret level clearance
• Ability to obtain a DoD TS/SCI clearance/access
• At least 2 years of Cisco Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience
• Familiarity with deploying and managing secure networks
• Hands-on experience in network design, engineering, monitoring, circuit provisioning, vendor management and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of network features and protocols such as ie. spanning tree, TCP/IP V4/V6, SIP, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, Multicast, 802.11n/ac, IPsec, RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, NTP, and HTTPS, SSL.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Minimum of one year experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.