ManTech Cyber Security Operation Specialist, Sr in Springfield, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented analyst to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
• Must have experience reading and analyzing packet traces and raw log dumps.
• Must have experience creating Digital forensics reports.
• Must have experience performing advanced forensics collection techniques, reading and analyzing packet traces and raw log dumps.
• Must have working knowledge of reverse engineering techniques using debugging software, and behavioral analysis techniques.
• Must have working knowledge of how to parse through multiple gigabytes of log data utilizing native Unix/Linux command line tools.
• Must have working knowledge of how to create and run scripts that will collect and analyze logs
• Must have experience and a thorough understanding of enterprise digital forensics concepts (including validation and sterilization) as well as true digital forensics beyond push-button examinations.
• Must have experience thoroughly analyzing enterprise networks as well as dead box forensics.
• Must have experience thoroughly analyzing Linux/Unix/Windows operating systems.
• Must have experience thoroughly analyzing TCP/IP and PCAP.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability produce clear and thorough security incident reports and briefings
• Must possess a working knowledge of the various operating systems (e.g. Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.) commonly deployed in enterprise networks. A conceptual understanding of Windows Active Directory is also required.
• Must possess a working knowledge of network communications and routing protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, ICMP, BGP, MPLS, etc.) and common internet applications and standards (e.g. SMTP, DNS, DHCP, SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
• Must have experience working with various event logging systems and must be proficient in the review of security event log analysis. Previous experience with Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms such as Arcsight, that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is also required.
• Education: Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, Master's degree preferred
• Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI
• Years of Experience: At least five years of experience in leading and managing large scale IT projects with competing resource and project schedules
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.