ManTech Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15 TSP (DEPLOYED: Saudi Arabia) in Seymour Johnson, North Carolina
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
By applying to this position, your resume will be reviewed for all positions under the RSAF F15-TSP program. Please also feel welcome to apply to individual requisitions by using keyword "RSAF".
Must be a U.S. Citizen. USAF experience and familiarity with the F-15 is preferred.
Immediate Openings in Saudi Arabia supporting the Royal Saudi Air Force s F-15 Aircraft
• F-15 Crew Chief / APG Technician
• F-15 Aircraft Maintenance (APG Inspector) (Quality Control)
• F-15 Aircraft Maintenance (Phase Technician)
• F-15 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist
• F-15 Avionics Communications, Navigation And Penetration Aids
• F-15 integrated Avionics Instrument and Flight Control System
• F-15 Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance
• F-15 Integrated Avionics Instrument & Auto Pilot Maintenance Specialist
• F-15 Integrated Avionics Electronic Warfare Equipment Maintenance
• F-15 Jet Engine Specialist
• F-15 Intermediate Maintenance; Engine Technician
• F-15 Aircraft Fuel System Specialist
• F-15 LANTIRN Technician
• F-15 Aircraft Production Supervisor
• F-15 Aircraft Depot Level Electrical Tech
• F-15 Aircraft Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician
• F-15 Electrical & Environmental System Technician
• F-15 Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) Technician
• Other technical F-15 related roles on the program
Details and Benefits:
• Competitive Tax-Free Salary
• Housing provided for employee at no cost.
• Transportation to and from work provided at no cost.
• Health Care Benefits provided for the employee at no cost.
• 40-hour, 5-day work week, with every Friday and Saturday off.
• OT is paid at base hourly rate.
• 30 paid days of vacation, annually.
• 11 paid holidays.
• Annual Saudi Service Award equal to 2 weeks of your pay.
• Employee Referral Bonus Program.
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education, U. S. Military or Police School Graduate, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
04-05 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, 02-04 years w/Masters Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.