ManTech F-15 Avionics: Manual Test Station Technician (DEPLOYED: SAUDI ARABIA) in Seymour Johnson, North Carolina
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, programs, calibrates and certifies integrated avionic system components at the intermediate level by utilizing avionic manual test station / consoles and support and specialized Precision Measuring Equipment.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, service, modify, install, calibrate and certify avionic manual test stations / consoles and support equipment (SE) and supervise intermediate level integrated avionic component activities
• Analyze performance and isolate malfunctions of airborne electronic equipment
• Inspect, disassemble, repair, reassemble, align, modify, calibrate and conducts check out of integrated avionic components
• Analyze and isolate Avionic Manual Test station / console and SE malfunctions
• Certify, calibrate, modify, repair and overhaul avionics Manual Test station / console and SE.
• Inspect and evaluate components and self-test functions of Avionics Manual Test station / console and SE to determine operational condition
• Perform On-the-Job-Training (OJT) for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by published procedures
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in USAF AFSC 2A0X1A, or equivalent, of which one (1) year must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Avionics Test Station and Component Specialist Technician
• Qualification as an F-15 Integrated Avionics Manual Test Station and Component Specialist is mandatory
• Experience in performing or supervising functions such as the repair, overhaul, or modification of integrated avionics equipment and the use and analysis of intermediate level test equipment is mandatory
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.