ManTech F-15 Aerospace Propulsion Craftsman - Deployed: Saudi Arabia in Seymour Johnson, North Carolina
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train and assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, and Repairing F100-PW-220 engine components
• Train and assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, and Repairing secondary power: JFS/CGB/AMAD
• Train and assist in using Rigid and Flexible Borescopes
• Train and assist in Inspecting and using CETs and CEDs diagnostic testers and other related test equipment
• Train and assist on secondary power testers and related test equipment
• Train and assist in performing IM engine tear down procedures to include test cell operations
• Document maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Train and assist in ground maintenance runs and removal and installation procedures to include test cells
• Train and assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Conduct On the Job Training (OJT) with assigned trainees as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• 7 years' experience with a minimum of 1 year as a 7 level, IM or OM experience preferred, AFSC 2A671 or equivalent
• 7 Skill level on the F-15
• Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
• Working Knowledge of T.O.'s, Maintenance Manuals and IPB's, and work packages
• Working Knowledge O/M and IM maintenance functions on F100-PW-220 engines
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, U. S. Military or Police School Graduate, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma, 06-08 years w/High School Diploma, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.