ManTech Acquisition Security Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Acquisition Security Analyst
The Acquisition Security Analyst will assist the Government Program Manager with the development and implementation of comprehensive program protection methodologies to protect advanced technology programs throughout the system s life cycle.
Performance shall include:
• In-depth lifecycle program analysis to identify critical program information (CPI), Critical System Resources (CSR), and their associated vulnerabilities
• Assist with the identification and implementation of countermeasures
• Develop and implement a risk managed based program protection plan and strategy
• Provide technical advice and security support to collateral and SAP programs and emerging mission areas
• Provide security guidance to the GSSO and PM, as it relates to the Air Force acquisition and sustainment process
• Provide specific guidance pertaining to the contract security requirements in reference to cost, feasibility and appropriateness of requirement
• Maintain a working relationship with the Program Manager, Contracting Officer and contractor security officers to ensure a standardized and correct format/process is utilized for all DD Form 254 efforts throughout the acquisition and sustainment lifecycle
• Directly support customer program protection/security officers in the development, execution and implementation of Program Protection Planning (PPP)
• Assess threat and risk, develop risk management actions and implements long term courses of actions
• Assist in the development and writing of operations security (OPSEC) plans, transition plans, emergency action plans, transportation plans and any other security documents as needed for the customer
• Review program documentation for public release, to include ensuring Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) has proper markings, classifications and distribution statements per Air Force doctrine
• Conduct analysis of foreign intelligence threats against programs involving customer's critical research, sensitive technologies or CPI
• Prepare and produce analytical products from numerous resources, to include various databases, to ensure a real-time, tailored product is provided
• Provide classification guidance and assistance for all security programs to include collateral and SAP programs
• Analyze Counterintelligence reports and prepare written summaries of activities with potential impact to customer resources
• Write, review, and/or edit Security Classification Guides (SCG), Exposure Contingency Plans (ECP), Managed Access Plans (MAP), Security Operating Procedures (SOPs), System Test Plans (STP)
• Assist government system security engineers performing close out actions for SAPs as needed
• Develop and implement quarterly and annual security education and training for personnel
• Provide technical analysis and OPSEC support to SAF/AAZ and SAF/AQ Special programs and other associated operations, missions, and organizational elements involved in developing system requirements to associated systems RDT&E
• 10 - 12 years related experience
• Bachelor s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
• Must have extensive knowledge of the DD Form 254 and how it is incorporated in the Air Force acquisition process
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related (technical environment) experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree, 05-07 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.