ManTech CDM Test Engineer in Reston, Virginia
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that
offer opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a motivated CDM Tester to work in Reston, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as a CDM Project Quality Assurance Testing Representative for large scale, fast moving IT implementation.
• Set up and execute automated testing and adhoc testing, identify defects, and conduct defect tracking
• Develop test cases, mapping them to requirements and use cases
• Work to achieve the overall objectives of the project and ensures that quality strategies are aligned throughout the duration of project.
• Monitor Test compliance on program and project quality control activities and related activities.
• Facilitate and/or coordinate training on compliance with quality control activities to CDM project staff
• Bachelor s in Business or Business-related discipline preferred.
• 5 or more years of experience supporting test environments
• Experienced in writing Test Plans and implementing Test Procedures
• Ability to identify and implement appropriate quality monitoring tools, metrics, and techniques to effectively audit contractual performance.
• Working knowledge of MS-Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; and SharePoint.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.