ManTech Intelligence Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) in Quantico, Virginia
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Intelligence Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our growing programs on MCB Quantico, VA.
This is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge, dynamic, growing team that will have a direct impact on the Warfighter.
Must currently hold a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Serves as an ISSE for multiple infrastructure and rapid prototyping projects, assisting the Government in generating and maintain security documentation for system hardware and software, to include System Security Plans, equipment lists, practices, and procedures
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT I and IAM I compliant
• Familiar with IC, DoD, Navy, and Marine Corps IA doctrine
• Assesses the performance of IA security controls within the IT projects
• Identifies IA vulnerabilities resulting from a departure from approved procedures and plans
• Evaluates potential IA security risks and take appropriate corrective, mitigation, and recovery actions
• Oversees that applicable patches are implemented, including IA vulnerability alerts (IAVA), IA vulnerability bulletins (IAVB), technical advisories (TA), and OPDIRs
• Researches, evaluates, and provides feedback on problematic IA trends and patterns in customer support requirements
• Performs system audits to assess security related factors within the IT project
• Maintains Host-Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) software
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent in computer science, management information systems and ten to twelve years of experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.