ManTech Jr ISSO in Patuxent River, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We need an experienced Jr ISSO and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing information technology operations occurring in Lexington Park, MD and throughout the nation.
· Support an information assurance program by proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
· Maintain operational security posture for an information system to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
· Manage security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
· Evaluate security solutions and ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information, and perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
· Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware and manage changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes.
· Prepare and review documentation to include Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
· Support security authorization activities in compliance with applicable Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
· Participate in special projects as required.
· BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
· Must possess 0-3 years of relative experience.
· Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
· Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAM I. (CAP, Sec+, or GSLC)
· Network and information system security principles and test practices.
· Familiarity with cloud computing.
· Build rapport with military, civilian, and contractors at all levels.
· Familiarity with applicable IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM.
· Must possess an active TS with SCI eligibility, TS/SCI is highly desired, and will be subject to a CI Poly.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.