ManTech Solarwinds Administrator/SME in Norfolk, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
We are currently seeking an experienced Solarwinds SME for our growing operations in the Norfolk Naval Ship Yard.
• SolarWinds Server Admin
• Experience with Solarwinds Server Administration for the following: SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor; SolarWinds Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer; SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor; SolarWinds Web Help Desk; and SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager.
• Experience with creating containers in SolarWinds to contain project specific provisioned virtual machines.
• Experience with granting access to SolarWinds OUs to approved users.
• Experience with deploying SolarWinds agent to provisioned virtual machines and enable basic up/down monitoring for provisioned OS.
• Assist with managing SolarWinds alerting rules (as needed).
• Monitor and assign support tickets within SolarWinds Help Desk or HP ALM for issues affecting performance.
• Periodically work shift will be adjusted for system patching.
• Minimum Secret clearance with SSBI.
• Compliant with Information Assurance – Technical (IAT) Level 2 requirements.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Must have SolarWinds Certification or Proof of Training
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, 07-09 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.