ManTech Risk Analysis Manager in El Segundo, California
ManTech is seeking to fill the key position of Launch Enterprise Systems Directorate (LE) Risk Management Lead on our SE&I contract at Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC), Los Angeles AFB in El Segundo, CA. This key leadership role will help guide the future of the EELV National Security Space launches by ensuring the proper identification, management, and burndown of top level risks at both the Enterprise and Launch Service Provider level. The Risk Management Lead will lead a team of SE&I Risk Management support personnel and be responsible for working with program office Government stakeholders and risk owners to maintain risk situational awareness, ensure accurate records, and reporting status on the risk posture of the EELV program as it evolves to incorporate innovations from United Launch Alliance (ULA) , SpaceX, and other New Entrant launch service providers.
• Execute monthly EELV Risk Management Battle Rhythm, which consists of the Risk Working Group (RWG), the Risk Management Board (RMB), and the Monthly Acquisition Review (MAR) review with senior leadership
• Assist Gov't risk owners to properly identify, propose, write, and manage risks
• Ensure team execution of proper Risk record keeping, reporting, and dissemination to stakeholders
• Generate, evaluate, and distribute monthly EELV risk management metrics to Gov't risk owners
• Annually update the EELV Risk Management Plan (RMP) with suggested improvements, and coordinate its review and approval in LE.
• Review LE program office documents that address EELV risk management requirements, and provide formal comments as necessary.
• Provide risk management input to the LE Monthly SE&I Report and other SE&I contractual deliverables as necessary.
• Maintain continuity of the EELV Risk Management process and provide lessons learned as necessary
• Experience in execution of an effective Government or Industry Risk Management program
• Team leadership and management experience
• Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and effective decision making
• Demonstrated good written and presentation abilities
• Demonstrated self-teaching abilities
• Superior customer interfacing skills at senior levels of management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Proficiency with MS Office products to include Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
Other skills preferred:
• Experience with current DoD risk, issue, and opportunity management guidance and policy
• Active Risk Manager (ARM) Risk Management tool experience
• Working knowledge of interrelationships among programmatic, mission assurance, and system safety risks
• Ability to recognize and implement changes needed to avoid, minimize, or correct problems with the risk management process
• Demonstrated hands-on experience or training in one or more engineering disciplines
• 5 years of directly relevant risk management experience
• Bachelor degree in engineering or related field
Typically require 8-10 years of experience and at least one year of leadership responsibility.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.