ManTech Cyber Systems O&M Engineer in Denver, Colorado
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Systems O&M Engineer to join our team in the Denver, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications, systems and networks in a Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) environment to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore.
· Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, and SIEM systems.
· Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
· Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies within the CSOC.
· Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CSOC cybersecurity technologies.
· Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
· Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
· Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 2-4 years of related experience.
· Experience in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
· Minimum of 1 year experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
· Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
· CNDSP-Infrastructure Support (SSCP, CEH) certification
· IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification desired
Demonstrated technical experience:
· Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment, including network/host IDS and IPS, and SIEM technologies.
· Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection.
· Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
· Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI and will be subject to a CI polygraph.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Minimum of one year experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.