ManTech Test Engineer, Staff in Columbia, Maryland
ManTech InternationalCorporation leads the MTST project, an independent test team that validates thefederal Marketplace systems, providing access to health insurance for allAmericans. MTST conducts functional, integration, and performance testing of alarge, modular, highly visible enterprise.
In this position, the selected candidate will:
· Assist the test lead in defining test strategy and plans
· Build SoapUI tests for multiple services (SOAP and REST)
· Execute test cases, log defects using ALM and JIRA
· Provide test status to external and internal clients on a daily basis
· Digest Business Requirements, Design documents, ICDs to create RTM, test scenarios, test cases and test data for Web Services
· 4+ years experience working with Web Services
· Extensive experience with XML and SoapUI
· Working knowledge of ALM and JIRA
· Ability to work on fast paced constantly changing environment
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must be a team player, well organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of Groovy Scripting
· Knowledge of EDI
· Front end UI testing experience
· Experience working with HHS/CMS
· Experience in healthcare and or the affordable care act
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.