ManTech Test Engineer, Senior in Columbia, Maryland
· Develop test plans and strategy for bi-directional EDI testing (XMl to EDI, EDI to XML)
· Provide EDI expertise to other membes of the test team
· Develop functional test cases for EDI testing (834, 820, 270, 837, 271, 999)
· Develop automated validation of input/output using SOAPUI or similar tool
· Digest Business Requirements, Design documents, ICDs to create RTM, test scenarios, test cases and test data
Peer review work conducted
· 6+ years experience working with EDI
· Experience working with HHS/CMS
· Understanding of the CMS's 834 companioin guide
· Expertise in EDIFECS and transaction management
· Hands on experience with SoapUI or other SOA testing tool
· Ability to work on fast paced constantly changing environment
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Must be a team player, well organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of VB/C#
· Work well within a team environment
· Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner
Mentor less experienced test team members
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.