ManTech Junior Test Engineer in Columbia, Maryland
· The Jr.Level Testing Specialist will be responsible for executing test plans and test scripts per requirements.
· Document and detail any defects found during testing.
· Document peer reviews of requirements.
· Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity.
· Select the appropriate methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Determine and develop approaches for solutions and implement.
· Peer review and analyze technical and/or functional specifications.
· Develop test cases and procedures to verify application functionality.
· Must have some knowledge of functional testing ofapplications with web services and web user interfaces
· Must be willing to learn and develop hands-on experience with the QC/HP ALM, XML, and SQL
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a team player, well organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
· Work well within a team environment
· Work with team memebers to create formal test strategies and plans, estimate and manage test efforts (all test cycles)
· Develop test cases and expected results in ALM
· Ability to work on requirements analysis, business process design/re-engineering, gap/fit analysis, reporting analysis, application configuration and production support
· Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner
· Aid in defect tracking from discovery to successful correction, verification and validation
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.