ManTech Technical Operations & Exploitation Officer in Bethesda, Maryland
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Operations and Exploitation Officer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct full-scope digital exploitation of various media types
• Develop technical reports of findings and present them to non-technical individuals/ liaisons
• Perform technical collection and media acquisition following operational procedures/ policies.
• Knowledge of or the ability to research complex geographic or functional area(s) or issues.
• Research, analyze, and recommend complex technical operational approaches, procedures, and systems.
• Developing, planning, executing, and managing telecommunications and computer network operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least eight years of related technical operations experience.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• At least four plus years conducting Technical Operations in the field in support of IC/ DOD customers.
• At least two years conducting full- scope digital exploitation of various media types.
• At least two years performing dead-box and/or live acquisition of various media types.
• Willing to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS in TDY to include war zones.
o Must meet CENTCOM physical and physiological deployment requirements to include carrying a weapon, before commencement of work.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Requires Bachelors degree and seven to nine years of related experience with a minimum of four years experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and dat recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.