ManTech Senior-Level Technical Operations and Exploitation Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Technical Operations and Exploitation Analys t in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct full-scope forensic exploitation of various types of digital media.
• Perform logical and physical acquisition off all media types under tight time constraints and stressful environmental situations
• Conducting targeting, pattern of life and behavioral analysis, link analysis, and generate intelligent analysis/ reporting on information extracted from the media.
• Conducting multi-source investigations using various databases to further evaluate findings, map relationships, determine foreign travel, analyze geo-location information, verify user attribution, and independently corroborate the user's background information.
• Experience Use a whole person concept to assess an individual's overall behavior, honesty, integrity, judgment, reliability, authenticity, and general motivations.
• Using a broad understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and how that information can be used to validate a Source.
• Bachelor s degree in Science, Technology, Engineer, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least eight years of related experience and/or ten years of direct computer forensic experience in lieu of a Bachelor s degree.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Minimum of eight years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and/or malware analysis.
• Experience requiring strong critical thinking skills, analytical writing skills, and investigative techniques.
• Experience requiring the ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery.
• Expert experience conducting advanced technical exploitation and computer forensic analysis of various digital media devices with focus on the user's authenticity, reliability, and indicators of hostile control.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Experience requiring strong Analytic, Research, and Investigative skills.
• Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting a plus.
Requires Bachelors degree and seven to nine years of related experience with a minimum of four years experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and dat recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.