ManTech Senior-Level Software Reverse Engineer in Bethesda, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Software Reverse Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer programs and applications.
• Work deep within the boot process, kernel, and system internals to devise novel solutions using tools like IDA Pro, debuggers, and in-target probes to research behavior of binaries.
• Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution.
• Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer software binaries; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges.
• Design, prototype, document, test and transition code analysis methods and tools appropriate for operational use.
• Bachelor s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least eight years of related experience.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Experience with reverse engineering and network security tools, including IDA Pro, YARA, Windows Sysinternals, Kali Linux, and/or Wireshark.
• Programming knowledge/experience with either Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python and/or Assembly Language and the ability to work in a team environment using modern version control systems.
• Experience with virtualization, driver programming, and debugging.
• Experience with diagnosing and debugging software systems.
• Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Have an Industry standard certification such as (Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA), etc.).
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.