ManTech Mid-Level Hardware Exploitation Engineer in Bethesda, Maryland
Entering ManTech s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor s and Master s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Hardware Exploitation Engineer in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct technical hardware exploitation and examination of various digital media devices.
• Conduct reverse engineering, failure analysis, and vulnerability analysis of hardware to identify exploitation opportunities
• Modify hardware to either enable forensic analysis of the media or to change the functionality of the hardware for desired purposes
• Perform inspection, imaging, decapsulation, deprocessing, and other activities related to hardware reverse engineering and exploitation in a state¬ of-the-art microelectronics exploitation laboratory
• Development and maintain frameworks, processes, design patterns, techniques, tools, and standards for conducting hardware exploitation of digital media
• Serve as a subject matter expert for IC/DOD customers
• Prepare clear and concise technical reports to a wide range of audiences
• Using knowledge gained through the application of reverse¬ engineering and other research techniques, engineer low-level C and assembly.
• Bachelor s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineer, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least five years of related experience.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Solid understanding of programming language and operating system concepts and experience with assembly languages, such as, C, C++, Python, Perl, etc.
• Experience requiring skills in reverse engineering of embedded systems with proprietary operating systems for the purpose of introducing functionally to a fielded system.
• Experience requiring knowledge of C and Assembler software engineering for embedded platforms that run commercial and/or custom operating systems.
• Working experience in Microprocessors/Architectures: ARM, MIPS, RISC, PowerPC, XScale, StrongARM, x86.
• Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Experience Operating Systems: VxWorks, Integrity, Embedded Linux, JunOS, Linux, Unix, Windows Embedded. Experience with RTOS desired.
• Experience IDEs: Tornado, Workbench, VxSim, MULTI, TirneMachine, TraceEdge, Eagle CAD
• Experience in Hardware Tools and Debuggers: Green Hills Probe, SuperTrace Probe, Slingshot, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, JTAG, Agilent Technologies equipment.
• Working experience in Software Tools and Debuggers: Wireshark, IDA Pro, OllyDbg, pcap, gdb, make, hex editor.
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.