ManTech Quality Assurance Manager / LNO in Belcamp, Maryland
As the Quality Assurance Manager / LNO, you will work to achieve the overall objectives of the project and ensure that quality strategies are aligned throughout the duration of the project. You will be responsible for developing documents, implement audits and continuously improving project quality. You will also interface with the government on a daily basis as the liaison between contract management and the customer. You will be required to build and maintain a professional and positive relationship with the customer.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Minimum of Bachelor s in Business or Business-related discipline, 4 years experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
• 5 or more years of experience supporting an quality organization
• Experienced in writing Quality Manuals
• Ability to identify and implement appropriate quality monitoring tools, metrics, and techniques to effectively audit contractual performance.
• Working knowledge of MS-Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; and SharePoint
• Security Requirements: Active Secret Clearance
Other Skills Preferred:
• Coaching: Ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness
• Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems
• Influencing: Ability to influence decisions within and outside the organization
• Interpersonal Relationships: Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
• Knowledge Management: Knowledge of the process and tools for capturing, organizing and using individual and departmental assets, such as competencies, best practices, etc
• Leadership: Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for gaining cooperation and support of others
• Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively, recognizing that effective communication is a vital role in leadership and learning
• Planning: Tactical, Strategic: Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the customer s needs
• Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the maintenance of a desired level of quality in a service, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery
• Act as the Project Quality Representative for large scale, SEC sustainment contract
• Ensure that contract standards, as outlined in the PWS, are effectively implemented
• Monitor quality compliance on the program and project quality control activities
• Develop and maintain a contract-level Quality Manual that details the maintenance of the contract deliverables acceptable to the government. Provide framework for standardizing corrective action processes and procedures
• Act as the contract LNO, interface with the Government representatives on a daily basis throughout the contract
• Perform internal audits on contract operations to ensure compliance with contract deliverables.
• Maintain quality metrics and report contract compliance on a weekly / monthly basis to higher management team
• Audit, track and maintain all CDRL s and report CDRL status to the management team on a weekly basis
• Identify and follow up on nonconformities, potential nonconformities and opportunities for improvement.
• Assist project staff in development of and compliance with the project procedures
Requires Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.