ManTech SharePoint Designer in Arlington, Virginia
Basic Program Overview:
Dynamic organization providing a wide range of enterprise level technical, collaboration, and knowledge management centric services to a variety of Army stakeholders requires experienced Systems Administrator. This is a full-time position working directly with the customer onsite at Crystal City, VA.
The SharePoint Designer will work within an Army Information Technology (IT) Solution Provider Organization and serve on-site with an Army headquarters customer organization. They will work with the customer and technical teams to provide solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
• Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint sites and user requirements.
• Custom solution client-side development and maintenance using the Microsoft SharePoint Designer application.
• Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 Workflow capabilities.
• Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators.
• Creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding.
• Management of site collection features and permissions.
• User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 solutions.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Active Secret clearance
• Candidate must be DoD 8570 qualified for the position (two parts): 1. CompTIA Security+ certification is required to start and must be current under Continuing Education (CE) rules. 2. Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 certification (exam 77-419) or equivalent Computing Environment certification is required within 6 months of start date.
• Two years of experience using SharePoint Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
• Minimum two years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients
• Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
Other Skills Preferred:
• Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired. Familiar with the Army Acquisition Community is a plus.
•-Experience in the analysis of business issues to develop information technology solutions.
• Knowledge or experience with Office 365 and/or Azure.
• Experience using project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project or JIRA.
• Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models.
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.