ManTech OSINT Analyst-Subject Matter Expert in Arlington, Virginia
ManTech is seeking an OSINT Analyst Subject Matter Expert to support one of their largest programs in the Arlington, VA area.
The ideal candidate will:
• The SME will be responsible for conducting search, discovery, exploitation (including translation), analysis and fusion of Publicly Available Information and Virtual ISR in social media platforms, open sources, and commercial databases
• The SME will be responsible for conduct entity extraction, pattern analysis, and digital footprint development across data sources
• The SME will be responsible for providing digital footprints to include life patterns, affiliations, contact details
• The candidate will be responsible for introducing evolving capabilities that meet operational requirements
• Outside the box thinking
• Experience with PAI exploitation and working knowledge of PAI and SM exploitation methodologies and tools
• Work in an agile environment and support operational requirements
• Interact and collaborate directly with customers on a daily basis, 5 days a week and potentially on weekends.
• Superior oral communication and written skills and ability to research, build, staff and present
• Collect customer requirements and train users on systems built
Years Experience: 10-15
Degree: Bachelors, Masters desired
Clearance: TS to start, TS/SCI desired
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.