ManTech Munitions Maintenance Specialist (W171) in Alkhamis, Saudi Arabia
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan workloads and schedules work assignments
• Establish and evaluate performance standards, maintenance control and work procedures
• Provide for and control use of equipment, space and supplies
• Analyze reports, operation check charts and maintenance records of munitions storage, maintenance, delivery, accountability, and control to determine the need for improving work methods and repair techniques
• Direct Munitions Systems activities such as checking methods and techniques employed in receipt, identification, inspection and storage of aerospace munitions
• Direct enforcement of munitions safety directives rules and procedures
• Plan, direct and conduct on-the-job training
• Conduct inspections to ensure compliance with policies, regulations, technical publications and safety procedures
• Inspect activities and provide assistance in solving maintenance supply or IC
• Review procedures for the routine disposal of munitions that have been destroyed
• Make decisions regarding the feasibility of repair of components or theoretical deficiency reports
• Requires a minimum of ten (10) years experience in AFSC 2W0X1 or equivalent, of which at least five (5) yeas must be in a supervisory position in one or more of the build-up shops and/or Munitions Control / AFK.
• Experience in directing functions such as assemble, storage, renovation and destructing of munitions explosive devices is necessary.
• Must have knowledge of the composition and characteristics of explosive, incendiary, chemical and toxic munition and solid propellant rockets and motors.
• Must have a working knowledge of RSAF Supply, Training and Historical Documentation Procedures.
See Job Duties and Responsibilities.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.