ManTech Aircraft Structural Maintenance Technician (W353) in Alkhamis, Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, troubleshoot, maintain, repair, survey and evaluate metals in aircraft and support systems equipment to meet requirements for aircraft preservation
• Eliminate deterioration effects, ensure corrosion control and operate and maintain aircraft wash racks
• Complete major aircraft structural repairs, troubleshoot structural repairs of plastic, fiberglass, metal and extended aircraft structural components and supervise airframe repair activities
• Prepare aircraft sheet metal layouts and design templates
• Perform aircraft sheet metal forming operations and design forming dies
• Design, direct and performs the repair of bonded structures
• Troubleshoot aircraft structural inspection and repair situations
• Perform inspections on fabricated and repaired work items
• Design, direct and fabricate aircraft flexible control cables
• Design, direct and fabricate aircraft tubing assemblies
• Conduct On-the-Job-Training (OJT) of assigned trainees
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in AFSC 2A7X3 of which one (1) year must be at the seven (7) level on high performance fighter aircraft
• Qualification as an F-15 Airframe Repair Specialist is required
• In addition, experience in performing or supervising functions such as fabrication or repair of sheet metal or plastic aircraft structural components is mandatory
• This person must have a thorough knowledge of Corrosion Control techniques
• A minimum of a HS Diploma or equivalent education is required. Courses in chemistry and physics is preferred
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
See Job Duties and Responsibilities
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.